Notice: Undefined index: margin_above in /home/pl1x74b16v1h/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 439
Notice: Undefined index: margin_below in /home/pl1x74b16v1h/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 440
What separates great event strategies from those that are underwhelming? If you are reading this, I suspect you are interested in finding out.
- We know that the professional events industry is growing
- Organizations typically allocate 24% of their budget to events in order to connect with customers, educate attendees & generate new leads
- Overperforming companies have demonstrated their commitment to the power of in-person events
- Events are the single most effective marketing channel (31%) – over digital advertising, email marketing and content marketing
- Majority of overperforming organizations place a greater emphasis on live events in the future both in budget & number of events (63%)
- 91% of over performing organizations place a greater emphasis on live events compared to under performing companies
The overwhelming majority of overperforming organizations (87%) feel that their leadership team is supportive of their live event strategy.
The top two biggest challenges for over-performing organizations when planning events is increasing registrations and revenue.
Contact Deborah L Kerbel Inc. if you are interested in growing your business through events that mean business!